The Foundation’s Board of Directors is a 14-member Board comprised of representatives from:
- patient/consumer advocacy groups
- academic research institutions
- the general pharmaceutical, device, food, cosmetic, and biotechnology industries
- health care providers
- at-large representatives who are experienced experts.
Ex-officio members include two leading government scientists, namely the Commissioner of the FDA and the Director of the National Institutes of Health.
Board of Directors
The board members are an extraordinary group of leaders with diverse talents and experience. Board terms are 4 years in length.
- Mark McClellan, M.D., Ph.D. , Chairman
- Ellen V. Sigal, Ph.D., Vice Chairman
- Georges C. Benjamin, M.D., Treasurer
- Kay Holcombe, Secretary
- Pamela G. Bailey
- William W. Chin, M.D.
- Helen Darling
- Sally J. Greenberg, J.D.
- Garry Neil, M.D.
- Nicholas J. Valeriani, MBA
- Tadataka Yamada, M.D.
- Diana Zuckerman, Ph.D.
The Foundation is led by Executive Director Jane Reese-Coulbourne.