The Foundation’s Board of Directors is comprised of representatives from:
- patient/consumer advocacy groups
- academic research institutions
- the general pharmaceutical, device, food, cosmetic, and biotechnology industries
- health care providers
- at-large representatives who are experienced experts.
Ex-officio members include two leading government scientists, namely the Commissioner of the FDA and the Director of the National Institutes of Health.
Board of Directors
The board members are an extraordinary group of leaders with diverse talents and experience.
- Ellen V. Sigal, Ph.D., Board Chairman
- Richard L. Schilsky, M.D., Vice Chairman
- Helen Darling, Treasurer
- Kay Holcombe, Secretary
- Mark McClellan, M.D., Ph.D., Chairman, IMEDS Committee
- Pamela G. Bailey
- Georges C. Benjamin, M.D.
- Allan Coukell, BScPharm
- Sally J. Greenberg, J.D.
- Jonathan Leff, MBA
- Robert Meyer, M.D.
- Garry Neil, M.D.
- Diana Zuckerman, Ph.D.